CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Corn Snake


I’ve always wondered why a number of people are afraid of snakes. They make excellent pets. I currently own a snow corn snake also called a complete albino corn snake. My snake is very beautiful, his name is Pinky. He has striking ruby red eyes and a white body with pink markings. I got him at a carnival of some sort about two years ago. I felt sorry for him because it was late and pretty chilly out and he was the last creature to be sold besides a couple of fish that were on the table. He eats frozen mice, I started him with pinkys and as he grew I gave him fuzzies. Right now he is about two and a half feet long but he can grow up to 6 feet. Pinky is very mild tempered and will only strike at me if I scare him, otherwise he is very friendly. I love him very much and I recommend a snow corn to anyone who is a beginner snake owner.

0 comments: