CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Step Up 2 the Streets.


Yesterday I saw the movie Step Up 2 the Streets. I never saw the first movie but I went anyway. Everyone said that it was going to be really bad but I thought it was alright. I only thought it was cool when they were dancing, but when they weren’t it was pretty boring. Most of the time, I was waiting for the climax of the movie, when the two dance crews battle it out. They shouldn’t have spent so much time on the characters back stories. I didn’t really care that Andie was in danger of being shipped off to Texas or that Chase is living in his brother's shadow. These things were kind of irrelevant to the movie. I wish I could have fast forwarded the boring parts and got right to the action.

0 comments: