CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Superbowl











So the other day was the superbowl and of course I was at work. I hate my job. I work at a bakery. I’ve been working there for at least three years and I have to work every single holiday for long hours and little pay. Anyway, it was the superbowl and I never realized until the other day how much people like to pig out during the superbowl. The line was seriously out the door and around the corner. People were coming in and buying like three or four dozen pastry, Italian breads, cakes, all kinds of junk. I don’t think I rung up anything under forty bucks. What is the need for all this junk food? I honestly don’t even really understand football at all and I am pretty sure not everyone who walks around in giants jerseys and writes “go giants!” on there myspace understands either. Its just a bunch of guys, one minute there standing up and the next there falling down. Whats the big deal? People I knew that had not followed football all season long, suddenly is a big die hard, canoli eating, giants fan?

0 comments: