CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Lazy Dog!!


I have a chocolate lab and her name is Cocoa. She is the laziest dog I ever seen in my whole life. All she does is sleep all day and when she’s not sleeping she’s eating or begging for food near the kitchen table. I have to say she doesn’t really have to beg because she gets everything she wants. She’s a little brat! I am a little bit jealous. I would love to be doing nothing all day except sleeping and eating. When we first saw her and asked to pet her when she was a little puppy we thought she would be happy and jumping on us and wagging her tail but no. The lady put her down and she rolled right on her back with her paws in the air and my dad was like “yup, this is the dog!”. I think Cocoa is a very weird dog, but I still love her =)

0 comments: